6 – 8 people
up to 3 hours
You could easily say that this recipe is unique, weird and to your surprise, will have no yogurt after taste which is perfect for those who require a calcium uptake (they will know no difference).
ingredients for Jelly with fruits and Greek yogurt
- 500grams Greek yogurt.
- 300grams Pineapple pieces.
- 2 packets of jelly (Your preferred flavour).
- 300grams Raspberries.
- 400grams Strawberries.
- 300grams Cherries.
- Honey for syrup (Optional).
NOTE: Fruit measurements listed are up to individual interpretation. Feel free to use more or less or even different combinations. The end result will be the same (sensational and bound to impress).
Instructions for Jelly with fruits and Greek yogurt
- Cut Fruit piece into small pieces, these will be used in a later step.
- Add 2 jelly packs (of your choice) in a large bowl.
- Add 2 cups of hot water into the bowl.
- Ensure you mix hot water and gelatine well (gelatine must fully dissolve).
- Whilst mixing add a further 2 cups of cold water and continue to mix for a further 30 seconds.
- Add 500grams of yogurt into the bowl, stirring fast until the yogurt fully dissolves into the mixture. The colour of the mixture should now be a pastel colour.
- Add all the fruit pieces into the bowl, combining fruit pieces into the mixture.
- Using a ladle (soup utensil), fill the serving bowls or glasses with an appropriate amount of the mixture, ensuring you do not overfill.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 (or longer) hours.
- Place the remaining fruits into a blender and add 2 – 3tbsps of good quality honey.
- Blend well (up to 30 seconds)
. Refrigeratesyrup until your jelly mixture is ready to be served, adding a few tablespoons of syrup on top of mixture (as garnish).